Ludwig & Co. strengthens its team with Jens U. Keil, who joins as a Senior Advisor.
Jens has extensive experience in management positions at various well-known companies.
After successfully completing his studies at the University of Gießen, Germany, he started his career as a controller and project manager at Otto Versand GmbH & Co. KG, Germany.
Further career-steps were the TÜV Rheinland Holding AG (Corporate Controller) as well as the Nintendo Europe GmbH (Manager Financial Planning & Reporting).
In 2001 Jens started as Manager for Planning & Reporting at Wal-Mart Germany GmbH & Co. KG and in 2005 he took over the role of Director of Controlling and Accounting, managing a team of 150 employees.
In the following years, Jens held leadership roles at:
- the Zapf Creation AG (CFO)
- the Casa Reha Holding GmbH (CFO)
- the Metro Group (Value Creation Director for Metro Cash & Carry, CFO Metro Cash & Carry Austria GmbH and Managing Director of Metro International Holding GmbH, Vienna)
- the Emvia Living Group (CFO)
- the Linimed Group (CFO)
- as well as the Hauck Group (CFO)
With these versatile experiences he will contribute significantly to the success of Ludwig & Co.
We are looking forward to working together with Jens in the future and wish him a good start.